will be published when available
for information, send message
rules don't apply on these races, EEF rules should be followed. For more details on these rules, please check with EEF.
EERA's riders will participate in these events, if you're interested please call us.
OF EERA RACES:
helmets is compulsory for all riders
All riders must be there at check-in time one hour prior to the starting time for registration
and vet checking
Briefing will be held at 15 minutes before start time.
At the end of each loop, horses must
pass through a vet check within maximum 20 minutes from their arrival time, after passing the vet check there is an obligatory
rest of 30 minutes.
At the final loop, the horse arriving to the finish line first will be considered the winner provided,
of course, the vet check conditions are met.
further information please call
Tabet 0122 2127614
- Horses with heart beats exceeding 64 pulses per minute, within 20 minutes after
arrival at the finish line of both stages will be disqualified.
- Horses showing signs of dehydration will be disqualified.
- Horses with lameness will be disqualified.
- Horses showing signs of exhaustion will be disqualified.
- Riders should bring with them their crew, buckets, sponges and fodder
CONDITIONS OF THE RIDE:
- Horses must be at least 6 years for the 60 km event and 5 years old for shorter
- Juniors under 16 years of age may join the ride without the minimum weight, strictly
under the supervision and responsibility of their parents.
- All participants must wear a helmet.
- It is not allowed for a non-competing rider to accompany a rider during the race.
As a participation in the event's cost, riders will be asked to contribute as follows: (will be announced before each event)
1. Non Members: EGP ...
2. EERA members : EGP ...
For registration, please send
an email or contact:
Mr. Mohamed Kharma : +20
Mr. Samy Tabet :
+20 122 2127614
Other events: weekend morning rides meet Friday and Saturday at
the Sun Temple.
Some more events